AGM Secutor Pro TS50-384 Professional Grade Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope 12 Micron 384×288 (50 Hz), 50 mm lens
AGM Secutor Pro TS50-384 and Secutor Pro TS50-640 are the compact thermal imaging scopes developed for 24 hours operation under any weather and environmental conditions. Two objective lens options allow the customer to choose perfect unit for your needs where 35mm lens designed for medium range shooting, while the 50mm lens model will be great for long range missions.
Riflescope has 384×288 or 640×512 high-sensetivity thermal detector and 1024×768 OLED monitor, which provides clear image under harsh environment conditions like darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, wood, camouflage, etc. The scope is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, and hunting, etc.
Powered with two CR123 batteries the AGM Secutor Pro gives up to 4.5 hours of continuous operation time. An external 5V power bank (battery pack) can be easily connected via a USB connector for a significant increase of operating time. Onboard Wi-Fi module for live video streaming and video/images recording via application are also available.
- 384×288 or 640×512 thermal resolution
- 12 μm, 35 mK NETD high sensitivity detector
- Fast 50Hz imaging
- 1024×768 resolution, 0.39-inch OLED display
- 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x digital zoom
- Digital image processing technology
- Video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
- Various reticle types and colors
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Adjustable color palettes
- Wi-Fi data transmission
- Standby mode
- Waterproof, shockproof
- Up to 4.5 hours continuous working
- External power supply capability
- Limited 3-year warranty